Are you finally involved in a relationship that you really care about but you can only describe it as ‘’good’’, not as great? Is there something keeping you from taking the next step and getting married and you want to get that sorted out as you really feel that this relationship is worth the effort? Luckily, we have some tips and tricks which will help you make a good relationship great, so please check out the list below and put these into practice. You will see that they really work and that it’s not as complicated as you might think it is. Here they are.
- Remember to do things that you used to do in your first year together. The first year of a relationship is also the most beautiful one; it is the year during which you have all sorts of experiences for the first time and a year which helps you discover each other. It is the year when you have a lot of fun together and if you want to transform a good relationship in a great one, then we strongly recommend you to remake that year.
- Learn to understand your partner; be the expert on your partner. You should pay attention to what your emotional and physical needs of your partner are. Learn what makes him or her feel excited and what it is that he or she resonates with. I know for sure that you will be thrilled with the results of getting to know your partner to a high degree.
- Learn to better communicate at the end of the day. Everybody asks ‘’How was your day?” which is usually answered with ‘’Fine. Yours?’’. You can replace this old, boring question with ‘’What was challenging today’’ or ‘’What was your highlight for today?’’. These are more thoughtful and will lead to more meaningful conversations.
- Don’t forget to keep it sexy! Talk about what you guys find as ‘’sexy’’ and do that. Is it sexy to get dressed in a certain way in the bedroom? Do that! Is it sexy to do the housework? Well, also do that!
- Spend your time together in a creative way. Try new things more often, as these will give you new experiences and thrills.
- Take a vacation in two every year. Even though you have kids, this doesn’t mean that you can forget about vacations in two. Find someone to live the kids with, someone who is trustworthy, so you can actually relax and sit back while on vacation and go somewhere, just the two of you.
- Try to understand your partner even though this means that you don’t agree with their feelings/ ideas/ thoughts.
Follow these tips and tricks and I can assure you of the fact that it is going to take your relationship to the next level; your relationship will simply become great from being just good and I know that you will be pleased with the results. You just have to be open to doing new things or doing things a bit differently.